launching Friday and Saturday cushions
We are now expanding our collection with a new product category: Cushions. The bolster pillow Friday and the rectangular pillow Saturday are filled with recycled down and feathers from the company
Re: Down. The cushions are available in seven exclusive textiles selected by Massproductions.
We are now expanding our collection with a new product category: Cushions. The bolster pillow Friday and the rectangular pillow Saturday are filled with recycled down and feathers from the company Re: Down. The cushions are available in seven exclusive textiles selected by Massproductions.
“Now we have found a quality that gives just the right feeling,
and also with recycled down, which removes any guilt from your seating pleasure.”
– Chris Martin,
Designer in Chief
AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT FABRICS AND COLOURS
The cushions are available in seven textiles, from the Scottish fabric supplier Bute and the Danish supplier Kvadrat. From Bute there is a black and white elegant bouclé and from Kvadrat the fabric Silas designed by Raf Simons.
Silas contains wool from 6-month-old lambs and is offered in two colours: dark blue and mustard yellow. Finally, the cushions also come in Square Safire; a mottled fabric with a subtle hand-woven feel, in the colours black, white and yellow. All cushions have been decorated with a black embroidered M-mark and Massproductions logo.
The Friday Cushion and the Saturday Cushion are filled with a combination of recycled duck and goose down and are made up of three chambers. The inner chamber is filled with 100 percent recycled feathers, while the two outer ones are filled with 100 percent recycled down. The three-chamber structure provides high comfort and lightness to the pillow. Re: Down’s recycling process enables 97 percent of the collected material to be reused in new products. The remaining 3 percent, consisting of broken feathers, down and outer material, is converted into organic manure and insulation. All Re: Down products can be traced throughout the production chain – from the extraction of recycled material to finished, new product.
The cushions are sold separately and exclusively on massproductions.se.