Friday Cushion

from 188 

The Friday Bolster cushion is filled with 100% recycled goose and duck feathers from old down products. The cushions have been designed with details of a black large embroidered patch with M-logo!.

 

Friday Cushion

from 188 

The Friday Bolster cushion is filled with 100% recycled goose and duck feathers from old down products. The cushions have been designed with details of a black large embroidered patch with M-logo!.

 

Color
Bute Storr - Coal
Bute Storr - Eggshell
Kvadrat - Silas 454
Kvadrat - Silas 754
Sahco Safire 001
Sahco Safire 007
Sahco Safire 017
Finish Please select

Stock information - Finish not selected

Lenght: 600 mm
Diameter: 200 mm
Weight: 1,2 kg

Friday Bolster Cushion in Bute Storr – Eggshell
Due to issues with logistics connected to Covid-19 in the area of our production, this product is expected to be delivered in 8-12 weeks.

  • Year of release: 2021
  • Designer: Chris Martin

Maintain your upholstery by vacuuming it regularly with a soft upholstery attachment. Try to avoid placing fabric in direct sunlight, and use curtains and blinds to protect your furniture when possible. Try to avoid spot cleaning, but if necessary try blotting the spot with a paper towel or clean white cloth. Avoid rubbing as this will create a larger stain. If further care is required, please check the specific cleaning requirements of your fabric to ensure that the appropriate method is used, this will ensure no further damage and the best possible removal of any stain.

  • Seat height:
  • Top size:
  • Base size:
  • Width: 640 mm
  • Length: 240 mm
  • Height: 240 mm
  • Weight: 2 kg
  • Volume:
Traceability icon Traceability

Packaging for this product is FSC certified. Massproductions are also connected and contribute to FTI, the Swedish collection system for recycling packaging to support the recycling industry. Valid Product data sheets from our sub suppliers for the upholstery materials included in this product verify that no phthalates/softeners and adhesives do not contain or exceed safety limits of hazardous chemicals e.g. formaldehyde. Massproductions Cushions are filled with recycled down and feathers from the company Re: Down. Re: Down's recycling process enables 97 percent of the collected material to be reused in new products. The remaining 3 percent, consisting of broken feathers, down and outer material, is converted into organic manure and insulation. All Re: Down products can be traced throughout the production chain - from the extraction of recycled material to the finished, new product. The down in the Friday and Saturday cushions is extracted from old down products and has been washed and sterilized through high temperatures without chemicals, for a clean and allergy-friendly product.

Fair Production icon Fair Production

Massproductions co-operates with stringently selected sub suppliers. The selection is made by a management member personally visiting and auditing the supplier to confirm that the factory fulfills the terms in accordance with Swedish sustainability and quality label ‘Möbelfakta’. These social responsibility terms assure the conditions prevailing production and relates to human rights, labour law issues, environment and corruption.

Made in Europe icon Made in Europe

Materials and production for this product are within the European Union.

Friday Cushion

“You know at once when lifting a pillow if it is good or not. It is the feeling of the filling and the weight of the pillow. This indeterminate measure of fullness has been achieved through several experiments and discussions with our supplier. Now we have found a quality that gives just the right feeling, and also with recycled down, which removes any guilt from your seating pleasure "
- Chris Martin

Cushion collection

About the collection

The Friday Cushion and the Saturday Cushion are filled with a combination of recycled duck and goose down and are made up of three chambers. The inner chamber is filled with 100 percent recycled feathers, while the two outer ones are filled with 100 percent recycled down. The three-chamber structure provides high comfort and lightness to the pillow.

Re: Down’s recycling process enables 97 percent of the collected material to be reused in new products. The remaining 3 percent, consisting of broken feathers, down and outer material, is converted into organic manure and insulation. All Re: Down products can be traced throughout the production chain – from the extraction of recycled material to finished, new product. The down in the Friday and Saturday cushions is extracted from old down products and has been washed and sterilized through high temperatures without chemicals, for a clean and allergy-friendly product. All cushions have been decorated with a black embroidered M-mark and Massproductions logo.