Financial Assistant – CURRENTLY OPEN
Massproductions is looking for a driven Financial Assistant with a curios and analytical mindset and down-to-earth attitude to join our hard-working team of 18 colleagues developing, producing, marketing, and selling future furniture classics. With possible extension, the position is an initial 6 months full-time temporary contract to support our Financial Administrator during a part time leave.
In 2009 two designers, sharing a neo-modernist vision of functional, elegant design, decided to break free of PR-driven product strategies to create a furniture company focusing on the interplay between object and context. In order to realise their vision, they assumed control of the entire production chain – manufacturing, sales and marketing. This pioneering approach has paid off handsomely, not only in design clarity, but also in distinguished awards, renowned clients and a rapidly growing business built on the belief in a modern furniture company without filters between designer and producer.
Are you a system thinker with an analytical mindset? Are you also curious to learn more about the furniture industry and how to support our financial function with developing this core part of our business? Then we would love to hear from you!
As a person we also believe you are organised, responsible, thorough, and pro-active with a strong personal drive. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable with ambiguity and working in an entrepreneurial environment. As a small company in growth, we highly appreciate people who are able see the broader implications, be driving forces in improving routines and processes and contribute with solutions to new challenges met in a constantly developing business.
As a Financial Assistant at Massproductions you will work closely with our Financial Administrator in developing and carrying out daily financial – as well as payroll tasks.
Your main responsibilities:
– Daily administration of client -and supplier side accounts payable.
– Reconciliation of accounts – and financial statements preparation.
– Payroll administration.
– Represent the administrative financial perspective in company projects.
– Solution oriented, analytical, and systematic.
– Ability to explain complex matters in a simple way.
– Strong organising skills and an inherent drive to streamline processes.
– Service minded and with great written -and verbal communication skills.
– Swedish – native level
– English – fluent
– Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar.
– Excellent MS Excel skills.
– Experience of SAP Business One or similar business system.
– Experience of Visma Payroll solution.
Great if you also:
– Have experience with Ascendo Invoice.
– Handle other languages such as Polish or German.
To apply to this job, please send your resume and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org